Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Picture Blog, Texas style...

Taking pictures while driving, probably not the safest thing... Sunny day with snow on the ground looks good to a Texan.



I guess snow is fun if you only see it once in a blue moon. Really, I gladly shoveled driveways and dug people out and pushed cars... Its fun to a Texan...



Sometime I have fun on my own terms, alcohol isn't needed for this Texan.



OK, even the second and third time a moronic Texan was "Balls to the Wall" with the shovel!

Brrrr.. Don't know if my Texan body has ever been in weather like this.



Nothing is better than a dumb Texan "Roboting" in the snow... Anyone feel the need for a dance off?




Uh... the only time a drunk can drive like a drunk and get away with it...

Obviously a Canadian, I don't know where he gets it from...



Hello Walls....

Priceless... Convincing a bride still in wedding dress to put her finger up her nose for a picture... hahahaha... I'm still laughing about this one...


Pace Less Hammer More...

Robin: "Boy! That was our closest call ever! I have to admit that I was pretty scared!"
Batman: "I wasn't scared in the least."
Robin: "Not at all?"
Batman: "Haven't you noticed how we always escape the vicious ensnarement's of our enemies?"
Robin: "Yeah, because we're smarter than they are!"
Batman: "I like to think it's because our hearts are pure."

No comments: