Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who's Yo Daddy???

As I turn the page once again on the book of life, I look to reflect on what once was, what is, and what will be. But like hitting a brick wall my thought process comes to a screeching halt as I have a premonition while running in the dark just a few minutes ago. Running in the dark is one of the most relaxing things for me as for once my big ass in invisible to the world, well kind of.. Thus I'm able to think through what ever insanity is ailing me at the moment, as it seems to change by the minute...

So as I finish up my run, things are prioritized in my head, which basically means the really dumb things are forgotten and the logical and less dumb are numbered 1 and 2... Most everything this week revolves around the new addition. When I look at him I hope for great things, I tear up a bit at times. Then while running I had this thought...


This is me and my boy.. Notice the features have similarities. Big hands, big feet, for Gods sake his head is almost the same size as mine and he's only 18 month old... I'd like to think its pretty obvious that he's my kid. Now look at the picture below, and compare it to the first picture of the newborn above...

No one in my family has blond hair!!! My wife's blond hair, isn't really blond.. So who's kid is this?? She always said that Owen Wilson was her type... Humm.. and doesn't he live in Austin?? Well, she did spend a few night in Austin last September for a bachelorette party...

Honestly, I don't mind... Anyone know what child support is paying if the kid belongs to an A-list celebrity???

Just a thought.. maybe I should have doubled my run???

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Are you kidding me? I would be praying it is his! CHA-CHING$$$$

Thanks honey, I love you for doing this for me. Now I can finally afford that .... and ..... and ....., oh and the kid is pretty cool too!


Congrats Big Daddy!
Just think, in 2 short years........
you'll be able to have a full nights sleep ;)

pinkgurugal said...

i think you are secretly saying YOU look like that wilson character.
happy for you. congrats again

Tarabay said...

Ryan, the results are in, sadly Owen Wilson is not the father. However, I'll be looking into Matthew McConaughey. I hear they hooked up once in college, maybe she was looking for some "stank on the downlow"????? Could it be??

PGG... I look nothing like that Owen character... I'm much better looking!!!! :) Thank again...

Kel and Migs said...

I think the little one bears a striking resemblence to my cousin. Has your wife been to Ohio in the past 10 months???

pinkgurugal said...

yes, i will be te one flying by you during the bike for tejas. j/k... looking forward to meeting you, even though i feel i know you... will be taking jane along too, hopefully...