Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm still here...

Its Friday!!! Thank goodness... these last few weeks are flying by collectively... but each day I'm getting more and more behind... New baby, New job, New Schedule, Tri Training, Sleep, Life... My blog posts are hurting, not that they were all that great to begin with. Not that anyone cares or even reads this abyss of foolishness...

My training has been reduced to darkness. Most days I have two training sessions... 5am to 6:15am, then again after the 18month old goes to bed (whatever time that is)..

Racing a sprint this weekend in Sugar Land, TX. First tri this year; due to my knee taking a dump on me after the marathon...

Also, My brother signed me up for the couples triathlon in Austin next month. Team name... The Axis of Evil... hahaha... future flights will require more time after this race... It was that or Brown Eyes (My wife suggested that one)...

Pace Less Hammer More.


The "Axis of Evil" was - and is - very real, as the tyrants of Iran, Iraq, and North Korea knew full well.

Michael Ledeen

1 comment:

pinkgurugal said...

it is nearly 1am and i am also racing in a few hours... but this bloody mary tastes so yummy. ha!
see you in the morning... come say hi!!!!!