Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nice Weather, Dogs, and WIld Flowers

Last weekend my saddle time was well spent in Austin.. The cycling awareness in Austin is 100 times more than what it is in Lake Jackson/small town USA, this makes training so much more fun. Not to mention that its impossible to go more 5 min without seeing another cyclist. Already looking for another opportunity for another Austin training weekend... Also looking at job opportunities in the area, so if anyone knows of an opportunity for employment of a sleepy redneck, Holla Atcha Boy!

So besides the riding... my old friend Cooter has a step brother to play with now.








And the Blue Bonnets are everywhere.... Sorry about the "junk" in the pictures, driving while taking pictures doesn't lend itself to the best quality shots..




Gotta love the scenery....



Watcha Gonna do with ALL that Junk?????





Pace Less Hammer More!!!!










4 comments:

Kel and Migs said...

I swear those sand ninjas get me every freakin time!!!

BTW, the junk was completely uncalled for, I am not going to sleep well tonight.

I'm gonna call Ambien Man and tell on you.

pinkgurugal said...

junk in trunk...don't hurt.

glad to see cooter gotta a new bud..i couldnt imagine my life without my ally...then again i don't have a little guy... :)

pinkgurugal said...

junk in trunk...don't hurt.

glad to see cooter gotta a new bud..i couldnt imagine my life without my ally...then again i don't have a little guy... :)

Tarabay said...

Kel, Watch out for the Sand Ninjas, they'll hit you while your down...

Sorry about the "junk" I thought it was pretty funny.... And to my surprise my camera happened to be riding co-pilot... Ambian Man does make house calls....

PGG... It sucks having to pass him on, but still an easy decision. Atleast he's still in the family... Glad your back...