Sunday, December 23, 2007

Its all about me..

Sunday morning everyone is still sleeping, its too cold to do anything outside, and my coffee is just too good right now. Isn’t it funny how sometimes coffee just tastes like a Porterhouse cooked just the way you like it, and other times its just something to stimulate your mind and ease the caffeine headaches???

Do I need a nickname? As I surf through the blog world I see that everyone has nicknames. My last name has been my call letters for years, (its has also been modified into derogatory comments) but what if someone wants to stalk my family and me? Call me naive but until a Trojan horse arrives on my lawn and we’re berated with harassing phone calls which I sometimes enjoy, its not going to worry me..

Training? Despite the occasional acts of gluttony I’ve experienced this December training is going better than expected. Gearing up for the marathon has kept me out of trouble, long runs are still torture but I’ve fallen in love with the soreness in my legs that follows. My Javelin hasn’t seen the light of day since Thanksgiving but I’ve made the stationary bike part of my plan. Of course my workout plan is only in my head and I’m sure if I were to tell someone who really knows how to train they would kindly let me know that what I’m doing is all wrong.

Well, the kiddo is waking up and I’m going to let momma sleep a bit longer so I’m going to cut it short. Its not like anyone cares since no one reads my stupid ramblings… Happy Sunday to all…







I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people. Rodney Dangerfield

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hope Santa was good to your little elf and brought you some gay arm warmers (this is an inside joke between me and the person who mentioned this. They are actually quite practical). Cross your fingers. If I can run this weekend, I think I'll be able to manage the Marathon.

Mmm, steak is good. Why can't I have a love affair with... broccoli?