Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I got tagged

I'm not too sure what that means Jane, but I'll play along... 5 things that people don't know about me.

1. I can play Backgammon for hours at a time.

2. I think Mike Jones is a marketing genius

3. I love CiCi's Pizza....

4. I have 2 Fantasy Football teams this year and they both suck.
Superbad 7-6
Hometown Heros 1-12

5. I won a dance contest on a cruise a few years ago for doing the "robot"


People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? Marion Berry




4 comments:

pinkgurugal said...

oh wait, jane tagged me too. i had a blond moment.

Jane said...

You set yourself up - now I'm DEFINITELY expecting to see the robot at Lonestar tri next spring - start practicing!

Tarabay said...

It all comes natural to me, so I don’t need to practice... Over the years I've diversified my portfolio. It now includes the sprinkler, tootsie roll, the worm, the shopping cart, the lawn mower….. I can go on for days….

pinkgurugal said...

okay i finally put my five things on my blog.
and we need to have a dance off. i can still do the moonwalk