Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lets Review My first triathlon

My First Tri...





March 17, 2007


St Patty's Triathlon


Keller, Texas





Swim 5:18 1:37


T1 1:55


Bike 45:49 15.7mph (ouch)


t2 0:54


run 27:32 8:53 per mile


overall 1:21:26


18th place out of 27 Clydesdale's


Almost 20min behind 1st Clyde

My weight at the time 235lbs or so...




The swim wasn't that bad as it was in a pool and I had a background in swimming. But....

That 3 mile run was long distance at the time! And...

I was a bit disappointed with my 15.7mph bike pace as I was on a road bike and was getting passed by mountain bikes.

Being competitive in nature, I HATED being passed and not even being middle of the pack. Thus my journey began...

Today, I'm hanging around 215 lbs enjoying my lifestyle and looking forward to my next "appearance" at the Eastside Triathlon in Baytown Tx in 3 weeks...

Pace Less Hammer More....



On Lennox Lewis
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" Mike Tyson

No comments: