Friday, September 28, 2007

1st blog

No one reads these things anyway and I have some time this morning so I figured I'd give it a try. Depending on my mood and the time of day, the intensity of what I type will vary quite a bit. I have been known to rattle of some strange emails once the ambien kicks in, so just stick with me on this... I guess I will be documenting my the parts of my life that can me made public. This will include my Family, My wife Nicole, My beautiful son Elias, brother, sister, in-laws. I'll include other activities such as my Triathlon's and softball, maybe some training stuff too. Work I'll might mention now and again as it is what pays the bills and gets me out of bed in the morning. Oh, and I'll be adding photo's as I get them from everything mentioned. Again, I know no one reads these things so I guess I can announce to no one that we have another baby on the way, due May 18th 2008... We cant wait!!!

No comments: