Friday, June 27, 2008

Life the Tumbleweed...

Life is hectic right now...

Training is steady but everything is negotiated with my wife as she has started running again to lose the baby weight. So it goes like this...

As he walks through the door after a hard day at work.
Mr. Tarabay: Hi Honey I'm home.. Can I train today, Please.. Love You?

Mrs. Tarabay: Yeah yeah... who cares?? Give me your wallet!! Now!

Mr. Tarabay: But you already have my manhood in that silly purse of yours.

She reaches out as though she's going to offer a kiss to her loving husband, then laughs like the wicked witch of the West and says.

Mrs. Tarabay: Shut the F__K up and give and give me your wallet before I slap you...

She takes the wallet, gives feeding instructions for the 5 week old kiddo and says..

Mrs. Tarabay: I only have 1 nerve and your getting on it.. B1tch!!! I'm going out! And when I get back the kids better be clean and in bed or you'll be sorry!!!

She mumbles under her breath as she walks towards the door, flashes a few gang signs then slams the door, I'm left quivering in the corner...

However she did "allow" me to get a new bike on Fathers day, along with new cycling shoes.

Racing another sprint this weekend in Baytown Tx. Although my runs seldom exceed 30 minutes (so as to not injure the knee), my fitness level is high. My weight is down. Cycling abilities are up. Swim hasn't gotten any better since the new baby, as swim time is only maintenance 2000 yards 3 to 4 times a week. Race report and pictures to follow after the race...




3 comments:

Jane said...

We (me and Pink) will be there - look for us

Ryan said...

So, When are you having another one?


Now you see why I only have one and will always only have one.


Although I have picked out a name for our next child....... be it male or female.......


It's name will be " Divorce Pending"

I know it is unusual, but it is the same to some of those kids named; sunny, cloudy, stormy, windy, etc. It will describe the day they were born!

Jane said...

Are you doing the couples tri? me and pink will be there too.